Which is the best LIC policy for retirement benefits?
the one that keep the children hanging around.ancient age requirement.
Jeevan tarang if your are looking for fixed guranteed returns .
you must pay premiums regularly till readiness.
if you are able to pinch a little risk beside ULIP , Sbilife Horizon plus with unbroken life is best.
here you are free to payment or take evacuate for premium payment when ever u cogitate so.
you want more details mail u r age and annual income ,expected min allowance at wtah age u need to email@example.com
LIC - JEEVAN SURAKSHA
Jeevan Suraksha - Plan no.122 (from LIC)- insuremagic.com
* Tailor-made for professionals & businessmen.
* Multiple plan / pension option to choose from, such as
This plans is available next to life cover, in need life cover and is vastly much like an Endowment policy.
* It offers a guaranteed allowance for the life of the policyholder or a income for the last survivor contained by case of a Joint go policy or a pension fund that will also return the purchase price salaried by the policyholder.
* Terminal bonus is available and there is no forfeiture contained by case the premiums are discontinued.
* In satchel the life cover is not opt for, the policyholder also has the resort of a Single or One time premium payable.
* The policyholder also gains the choice of a tax-free commuted value that amounts to nearly 25 percent.
Premiums up to Rs.10,000/- qualify for 100 percent conclusion from taxable income in language of Sections 80 (CCC) of the Income Tax Act
There are various obscured benefits within this plan. The terminal bonus declared by the corporation on the vesting date depends upon the actuarial surplus on the income fund and will increase the pension benefits.
The instant annuity rates prevalent at the time of vesting of pension benefits, if encouraging in comparison to the deferred annuity rates will be used to recalculate the income benefits. This subsequently adds to the policyholder's income benefits.
If the payment of premiums is discontinued, the policy is not forfeited completely. If premiums are remunerated for a full 3 years, the benefits are reduced on pro-rata basis.
Underwriting made easier:
An exclusive non-medical shorten of Rs.2 lakhs for purchasers up to the age 40 years last birthday have been permitted for the plan.
* The policyholder can avail of a life-long monthly income with an odds to commute 25 percent of the sum assured (notional cash option) free from taxation
* Alternatively the Annuity can be guaranteed for 5, 10 or 15 years as in good health as on life to ensure payments for the remaining interval to the policyholder's family surrounded by case of his or her unlucky early disappearance
* Another option available to the policyholder is contained by the form of joint duration and last survivor annuity to ensure 50 percent of income to the spouse after death of the pensioner
* A policy next to life cover guarantees a minimum of 50 percent of target Annuity as home pension, which may move about up to 85 percent depending upon the policyholder's age and duration of the policy.
Table of benefits at retirement age 60
Table given below sets out specimen pension benefits. The info are as follows
Table A – With life cover
Entry Age Monthly Premium Monthly Pension Without Commutation Monthly Pension With Commutation Commuted Value
30 Rs.250 Rs.4674.00 Rs.3505.57 Rs.107,204
40 Rs.250 Rs.1958.66 Rs.1469.00 Rs.44,924
50 Rs.250 Rs.566.04 Rs.424.53 Rs.12,982
Table B – Without existence cover
30 Rs.250 Rs.6360.63 Rs.4770.47 Rs.145,886
40 Rs.250 Rs.2319.48 Rs.1739.61 Rs.53,199
50 Rs.250 Rs.604.88 Rs.453.66 Rs.13874
Duration at death Benefits payable upon departure
Death within 3 policy years Return of premium
Death during 4th to 6th policy years Return of premium beside interest at the rate of 8% p.a. from the due dates of premium to the date of destruction.
Death after 6th policy year Return of premium with interest at the rate of 9% p.a. from the due date of premium to the date of death.
Female lives beneath Class II will be granted "Without Life Cover" plan only.
Entry Age 25 60
Minimum Vesting Age 55 70
Term 5 35
Mode of Payment Max Maturity Age Policy loan available
Yearly, partly yearly, quarterly, monthly 70 Years concluding birthday No
Every individual salaried or self-employed, chartered accountant, engineer, doctor, architect or any other professional individual, especially if he is not covered by any other allowance plan or his employer financed by himself or operated through the LIC.
Dr. Chhablani, 45 invests within the Jeevan Suraksha plan (with life cover) paying an annual premium of Rs.4575/- to qualify for annuity payments over a 12 year permanent status that will yield him Rs.1,00,000/
MY NAME IS SANDIP AND I AMD LIFE INSURANCE AGENT OF BHARTI-AXA, WE HAVE CAME WITH A GOOD PLAN IT WILL FULFILS UR PROBLEM OF RETIERMENT.
THE PLAN NAME IS FUTRE CONFIDENT AND WEALTH CONFIDENT FOR FURTHER DETAIL MAIL ME ON firstname.lastname@example.org
sandip j chavda
Anupa s has given wonderful and Illustrative Answers to you and Jeevan Suraksh is the best retirement plan.However there is a slight mistake on portion of Anupa that Plan no 122 has be replaced by Plan 147 and plan 122 has be closed.Please Check up.
I believe surrounded by Indianapolis Life. I can send you information if you would approaching. Let me know. What is really important near using Life Insurance is not lapsing the policy due to indebtness. If this happens later a 1099 may be generated. Indianapolis Life have what is called the Life Protector Rider that prevents this from arranged. I have information specifically on this. You can name me if you would like as capably. Email me back if you are interested and I will bequeath you my number. Good Luck. Read the small print before moving forward and committing to such a contract.